LOGISTICS PARTNERS AT THE PORT OF ANDERNACH
Powerful partners for a future-proof service offering
The Haeger & Schmidt Logistics Group offers a comprehensive logistics portfolio and has vast expertise in the areas of inland navigation, projects, intermodal, port logistics, short sea and shipping & forwarding. More than 200 employees have been working continuously since 1887 to expand their service offering with a relentless customer focus throughout Europe.
Haeger & Schmidt Logistics have been represented at the Andernach site for 30 years as well as being a partner of the port.
Range of services:
- Custom-made logistics solutions
- Scheduled container service along the Rhine corridor by inland barges and by train
- Stuffing and stripping
- Weighing of containers in accordance with SOLAS guidelines
- Pre- and onward carriage by truck, including using special equipment (e.g. tipping chassis)
- Carbon footprints for each individual transport operation
- Depot maintenance including monitoring/controlling of the equipment, warehousing, repairs and reporting
- Transportation of general cargo, bulk cargo and project cargo by inland barges
- Short-distance scheduled services in short-sea transport with its own time-charter fleet, focusing on services from/to Norway and the United Kingdom
- Software-controlled logistics; data exchange via EDI
- Support during customs clearance
POINT OF CONTACT AT THE PORT OF ANDERNACH
From the covered warehouse, which is right next to the intermodal terminal, Schreiber-Logistik offers various services:
- Warehousing and interim storage of goods
- Stuffing/stripping of containers
ADDITIONAL PARTNERS AT THE PORT OF ANDERNACH
Erich Doetsch Mineralölhandels KG
SBS system builds, assembles, reacts and tests all types of systems by and on the water. In the port of Andernach, new or large-scale components that are to be renovated will have an impact on existing facilities.
RPBL Rheinische Provinzial-Basalt- u. Lavawerke GmbH & Co. oHG
RPBL extracts basalt and lava in Germany’s Eifel region and along the Middle Rhine. At the Port of Andernach, RPBL products are loaded e.g. onto trains.
AG für Steinindustrie
Extraction and refinement of lava, gravel, pumice and clay from the Vulkaneifel as well as the special products perlite and phonolite for the local and international market.